Header Ads

How to Maintain Bossy Brows #eyebrows



Stick to a regiment of light weeding once a week : Thursday or Friday is ideal so they’re ready for the weekend. I’ve found that the overgrowth from waiting too long in between tweezing sessions swallows my actual brow shape and leaves me unsure of what to pluck and where. Plus, keeping on top of it makes you look clean and tidy all month long.

Trim them up : I know it’s time to trim my brows after I wash my face and they’re hanging below my brow bone. It usually goes down about every other month. Using a brow brush, sweep them up toward your forehead. Then, snip all of the strands longer than your actual browline with grooming scissors. Brush the hairs back into place and call it a day. (I recommend doing this pre-shower so you can rinse off all of the baby brow hairs.)

Add volume : I was introduced to Benefit’s Gimme Brow when I visited Birchbox Local in NYC and now I swear by it. It’s a tinted gel that you apply with a mini mascara wand. I think of this product as a 3-in-1; the tint gives them some color and the gel holds them in place all while giving you overall volume. It’s what brow dreams are made of, trust me.




Powered by Blogger.