I’m always in my sandals and lately been noticing my feet are cracking more than normal, I panic! There is nothing better than pretty happy feet. When I found this article didn’t hesitate to try this at home and take the ugly cracks away.
You need: Listerine, Shaving Cream, Lotion (feet moisturizer will be good)
- Put shaving cream on your feet.
- In a bucket or sink, combine equal parts warm water and Listerine.
- Soak a small hand towel in the solution of water and Listerine.
- While the shaving cream is still on your feet wrap the wet hand towel around your feet and let it sit for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, use the towel to rub your feet. Some of the calloused and discolored skin will rub off.
- Apply a healthy amount of lotion to your feet.