Header Ads

How to Treat Blackened Summer Feets #Skin_Care



I’m always in my sandals and lately been noticing my feet are cracking more than normal, I panic! There is nothing better than pretty happy feet. When I found this article didn’t hesitate to try this at home and take the ugly cracks away.

You need: Listerine, Shaving Cream, Lotion (feet moisturizer will be good)

  1. Put shaving cream on your feet.
  2. In a bucket or sink, combine equal parts warm water and Listerine.
  3. Soak a small hand towel in the solution of water and Listerine.
  4. While the shaving cream is still on your feet wrap the wet hand towel around your feet and let it sit for 30 minutes.
  5. After 30 minutes, use the towel to rub your feet. Some of the calloused and discolored skin will rub off.
  6. Apply a healthy amount of lotion to your feet.



Powered by Blogger.