6 Natural, Homemade Face Masks #skin_care
1. Nutmeg, Honey, and Cinnamon Mask Recipe: This soothing facial mask recipe is the perfect way to relax after a long day. Nutmeg and honey are natural anti-inflammatories, which can reduce swelling and redness in your skin. This homemade face mask recipe sounds lovely!
2. Heavenly Honey Citrus Mask: Marie Clare offers this honey citrus face mask recipe. This luscious honey and orange based mask will give your skin a beautiful healthy glow. Sounds good enough to eat!
3. Avocado Egg White Face Mask Recipe: Combine the oil-fighting powers of avocado with the pore-tightening properties in egg whites, and you get one powerful acne-fighting homemade facial mask! This avocado egg white face mask will do wonders for oily skin.
4. Homemade Cucumber Mask Recipe: I adore the fresh scent of cucumber, so this cooling cucumber facial mask recipe is definitely at the top of my list. Cucumbers are full of water, so they will not only hydrate your skin, they are loaded with Vitamin A, B, and C, as well as minerals including: magnesium, potassium, manganese, and silicon. You truly can’t go wrong with a cucumber mask!
5. Brightening Daisy Mask:Who ever would have guessed that daisies would be great for your skin? This video tutorial teaches you how to make your own daisy mask at home for brighter, youthful skin.
6. DIY Mud Mask Recipe: Of course, the most common type of mask is a mud mask. I love the way a good mud mask makes my skin feel, and this DIY mud mask recipe looks really nice. This mud mask is particularly great for oily skin.