Where has this been all my life | 27 Beauty Tricks Every Girl Should Know #Hair_Beauty
1. Know where to apply your perfume so it lasts all day.
2. This one easy step will make your eyes brighter and more noticeable.
3. Flat-iron your braids to create long-lasting waves.
4. Use pale frosted eyeshadow to get fuller, 3D lips.
5. Paint your skin with elmers glue, let dry, polish your nails & peel off the mess! Great idea. :)
Apply Elmer’s glue with a brush and then peel it off after you’re done with your manicure. It works better than Vaseline because you can actually see it, so you can just rub it off if any actually gets on the nail.
6. Want to wear glitter nail polish without going through the pain-in-the-ass removal process?
Use Elmer’s glue as the base coat. The manicure will peel off neatly, and it supposedly can last for up to a week!
7. If you are doing a smokey look that involves a lot of blending, use one brush to apply and a clean one to blend.
This will keep your look from getting too muddy looking.
8. Check your makeup when you get into your car.
The different light source will expose any makeup mistakes you might have missed in your bathroom.
9. Forgo eyeshadow and instead, crosshatch gel liner onto lids and blend for long-lasting, budge-proof coverage.
10. Easiest nail art EVER.
Use Band-Aids to create little polka dots on your nails.
11. Use a spoon to get the perfect wing shape for your eyeliner.
12. Use a business card to pull your lid up so you can get the mascara right to the base of your lashes.
Hold an old credit or business card above the upper lashes and wiggle the brush away back and forth at the roots.
13. Touch up a French manicure with a rubber band.
14. When going for a dramatic winged look, draw the outline of the shape, and then fill it in. You’ll get a much more precise line.
15. Follow this pattern for contouring. This image makes contouring seem way less daunting.
16. Save money by making your own shellac manicure.
Get the lowdown from this blogger who swears by this method using three products you can find at any drugstore.
17. Here’s an incredibly fast, polished topknot you can do in your car.
Gather your hair up into a high ponytail at the top of your crown. Secure with an elastic.
Divide the ponytail ends into two sections and use both hands to twist each section down to the ends.
Wrap each twist in opposite directions around the base of your elastic. Make sure each twist is wrapped around evenly.
Secure with bobby pins.
18. Get rid of split ends by twisting locks of hair and snipping the ones you see sticking out.
19. Apply your lipliner like this to get an even Cupid’s bow shape.
20. DIY falsies. Between applying each coat of mascara, dip a Q-tip in baby powder and run across your lashes, focusing on the tips. The second coat will attach to the powder for a longer, fuller look.
21. Instead of shelling out for Lip Venom, add a drop of peppermint oil to your favorite lip gloss.
22. To set your lipstick so it LASTS. Hold a tissue over your lips and lightly dust translucent powder over the tissue. The powder will ever so lightly fall on your lips through the tissue, and it will set your lip color the same way it sets your makeup when you use it on your face.
23. To get a much more professional eyeshadow look, use Mac paint pot in Soft Ochre underneath. Brush a coat of it on OVER your eyeshadow primer, before you start applying color.
24. To avoid getting lipstick on your teeth, stick your finger in your mouth and pull it out. Your finger will get the excess product, not your teeth.
25. Cover up dark circles by applying concealer in a triangle shape. This technique gives saggy eye bags a bigger lift.
26. Color your entire lid with white eyeliner to make eyeshadow colors POP.
27. Turn any eyeliner pencil into super-intense gel liner.