Nail art has always been around, but this time D.I.Y. designs can turn your nails into the next fashion DO, saving you money along the way.
One of the hottest nail trends can most likely be found in your home! Grab any kind of map to get started. If you don’t have one, printing one out works just the same.
What you need:
- White nail polish
- Clear nail polish
- Rubbing alcohol
- Paint two coats of white nail polish and let it dry.
- Cut map into small pieces (the size of your nail will work best).
- Put rubbing alcohol onto the back of the map and rub it onto your nail for a minute.
- Gently pull off and the map design will be on your nail!
- Apply a coat of clear nail polish and wait for them to dry.