6 Ways to Spruce Up a Boring Ponytail #Hairstyles
1. Messy: This boho-style look is a great ponytail alternative that adds plenty of volume for women with fine hair.
2. Soft Curls: This is very quick and simple to do. All you need is a 1″ flat iron to curl the ends and…. Voila! Soft wavy curls!
3. Side swept and waves: It makes for a great nighttime look! First add a small amount of mousse throughout the hair then use a brush to tease it up at the top. Next create a deep side part and gather all your hair to the side opposite the part. Secure it with an elastic hairband. Add soft waves to your hair with a 1″ curling iron for loose waves. Then pull some of your front pieces out and curl (if necessary). Finger comb the curls to create soft waves then spritz with hairspray.
4. Twist + Turns: I love the creativity behind this ponytail idea!
5. Braided Up: A braided look is fun, simple, yet very chic! Have fun checking out these braided hairstyle looks!
6. Loose Curls: A loose curl ponytail is the perfect choice if you’re going for that soft, romantic look. It’s also a simple way to turn your day look to night!