How to Perfectly Defined Brows #eyebrows
1. Using your eyebrow pencil, line the bottom curve of the brow. Use this technique to shape the arch into your desired shape.
2. Using your angled brush and a brown matte eyeshadow to softly fill in the brow with light strokes.
3. Use a ‘spoolie’ to brush the eyebrows, and focus on brushing the ‘beginning’ of each eyebrow to soften out any harshness. Wiggling the spoolie at the root of your eyebrow hairs will blur the eyebrow pencil to create a softer look.
4. With a concealer and a concealer brush, clean up your brows. Go underneath and above the eyebrow, getting as close as you can to the edges – and then blend thoroughly.
5. Take a small, flat eyeshadow brush and a powder highlighter/light gold shadow, and apply underneath the eyebrow arch and the brow bone.
6. Set your brows with a brow mascara or even a clear mascara. This will ensure your eyebrows stay great all day!