Header Ads

Bobbi Brown Sequin Shimmer Brick Eye Palette #Eye_Makeup



I got this as a gift from a friend. It's an amazingly nice gift. This is a very small set, all the pictures I've seen make it look much bigger- it's maybe 3-4 inches long. I don't find that it is highly pigmented, but it is very pearlized, but it's a fine pearl shimmer that isn't heavy, doesn't crease, and looks amazingly natural. I put it on in the morning and it lasted all day. At first I thought it was more of a night color set, but this looks nice day or night. The compact is especially made well, with a very nice, clear mirror that doesn't distort, making it a nice set to keep in a purse. It does not come with applicators, but I have found that a sponge applicator works best, or an angled brush for the darker colors in the crease.

I find, personally, that it is more 'natural' than glamorous, which is opposite of what i expected. I really like it though. I wish it were a bit bigger to make it easier to focus in on the individual colors though.

You can get it from HERE.





Powered by Blogger.