- 2 tablespoons of honey. Honey is a natural humectant which is a natural substance that attracts and helps retain moisture.
- 1 medium-sized avocado. Avocados are rich in unsaturated oils, nutrient-dense, and provides a ton of moisture.
- Take a medium-sized avocado and mash until smooth.
- Add in 2 tablespoons of honey and mix well.
- Apply to dry or slightly damp hair and leave on for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse well and follow with shampoo and conditioner if desired.
- This is also a great scalp treatment so feel free to massage it directly onto your scalp. But if you have an oily scalp, you can apply the treatment a few inches down from the scalp.
- While the mask is doing its magic, use a shower cap (or saran wrap) to keep your hair out of the way.