Homemade Natural Shampoo Recipe:
- 1/4 cup coconut milk.
- 1/3 cup Liquid Castille Soap.
- 1/2 of a teaspoon (or several capsules) of Vitamin E oil.
- 20 drops of Essential Oils of choice.
How to Make Natural Shampoo:
- Step 1: Combine all ingredients in an old shampoo bottle or jar of some kind.
- Step 2: Shake well to mix.
- Step 3: Keep in shower for up to a month.
- Step 4: Shake before each use.
- Step 5: Use about a teaspoon every time you shampoo.
- Step 6: If you use a foaming dispenser, it also makes a great shaving cream- just dilute with 1/4 cup distilled water!