How To Grow Long Eyelashes FAST! #long_lashes
So ladies, with the hype lately being long eyelashes, I've got the low-down on the top 8 tips on how to make your eyelashes grow naturally!
1. Vitamin E: Before you give up and go with just a lengthening mascara though, why not try some straight Vitamin E? Vitamin E lotion is a great way to really increase your eyelashes and really, the vitamin that will push your eyelashes to the max of growth.
2. Use Vaseline: Instead of spending your money on something that could darken your eyes, why not try something easy and quick? Just a little swipe of Vaseline on your eyelid before you go to bed will increase your lashes and will make them longer! This will take a while to see results, but trust me, it works and it's so easy!
3. Olive Oil: I actually swear by this tip on how to make your eyelashes grow. It really works! Just adding a bit of olive oil to your lids at night will truly help your eyelashes soak up all of the vitamins and minerals in olive oil!
4. Take Biotin: Known as the hair, nail and skin vitamin, biotin is a B vitamin that will make your hair grow incredibly fast! I grew my eyelashes out in 3 months by taking biotin every single day. I like supplements that are allergen friendly, like Sundown Naturals, and it's good to start with a 5,000 mg supplement for extra strength.
5. Try Lash Accelerator: Did you know that there are actually lash accelerator mascaras out there? Rimmel London has a great one and it really works! While you might spend a little more on mascara, in the end, you'll save because your lashes will grow longer and thicker.