Header Ads

L'Oreal Paris True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup #makeup_products



I've been a dedicated user of Clinique's Acne Solutions liquid foundation for years, with the idea that "Acne Solutions" meant that it was the only foundation I could possibly ever use without turning into a zit-monster. The problem is that I have an unhappy combination of flaky-dry skin and deeply oily patches--Clinique's foundation worked okay on the oily bits but was ruinous on the flaky sections, and was actually so impossible that I spent the better part of two years mixing it with my daily moisturizer just to make it workable. (Should have been a red flag, I know, I know.)

I switched to L'Oreal's Lumi foundation thinking I could just return it if it turned out to be truly awful, and if it did work, it was far (far, far) cheaper than Clinique, which would make my pocket book happy. I'm glad I did, too, because this stuff is wonderful. It glides onto my skin, blends beautifully, and works with my dry patches instead of against them. I do get a bit oilier in the evenings than I did before, but that's because this isn't an anti-shine foundation, so finishing powder is a must, but that's a molehill compared to the mountain that was I'm Not Shedding My Skin Like A Snake I Swear.

Not only is this cheaper than my former go-to foundation, but I use far less of it (only one squirt!) and though I've been at it for a month I've barely put a dent in the bottle. And, I'm happy to say, my skin--which is ultra-sensitive and likes to take revenge for things like resting my chin in my hands--didn't react at all. There wasn't even a slight increase in breakouts after the switch and, if anything, my skin evened out more. And true to the name, it really does give you a clean, bright face, a perfect base for whatever look you're going for--and excellent if you're the "no-make-up make up" sort, as this stuff is all but invisible when blended with a big foundation brush.

you can get it from Amazon.





Powered by Blogger.