Header Ads

How to keeps split ends at bay



Okay, so first off I didn't purchase this item from Amazon, but after reading the reviews, I bought it from my local drug store. I was absolutely AMAZED by the results I got from this product. I straighten my hair everyday and sometimes curl it too, so my hair goes through a lot of heat and strain on a daily basis. Thus, I have very frizzy ends and a lot of split ends.

was a little skeptical at first because of the price. I've used a lot of serums and all the ones I've used that were as cheap as this product worked HORRIBLY! But because of all the rave reviews I bought it, and I'm SOOOO glad I did. It's definitely oily on your hands but as soon as it hits your hair it turns to silk. It makes your hair so silky and smooth its just incredible. It's easy to apply and a little goes a long way so it lasts a long time.

The BEST PART is, is that it makes my hair look longer because my ends don't break as often anymore. That sort of makes my hair seems to grow a lot faster then it used to. I've tried it on friends who have thicker hair then mine and thinner hair then mine and it seemed to work really well for them too, so in my opinion, it works well for any hair type.

You can get it from Amazon.





Powered by Blogger.