The Crazy Things We Do to Look Good #hair_&_beauty
1. Toe Shaving: Who wants hairy toes? We girls often go the easy (and not-so-sexy) route when keeping our feet sleek and smooth and just whip out the razor at the first sign of hair.
2. Mayonnaise Hair Masks: It smells funky, but mayo is surprisingly nourishing for a dry, frizzy mane. Love the results, but not the scent? Swap this condiment for a hydrating treatment like Kérastase Nutritive Masquintense for Thick Hair.
3. Dry Shampoo: Most guys like to think we wake up with magically pristine hair, and we have no intention of shattering this illusion. Therefore, we keep our secret weapon under wraps. Thank you dry shampoo for smelling like we just had a lather, rinse, repeat session. (We suggest Pureology Fresh Approach Dry Shampoo for a hair refresh.)
4. Hemorrhoid Cream for Under Eye Puffiness: Strange as it may sound, many makeup artists swear by this stuff! This popular quick-fix can temporarily soothe dark circles and tighten under-eye bags (and is a perfect solution for hangover face).
5. Diaper Rash Cream or Toothpaste on Zits: There are countless home remedies and beauty myths out there regarding the dreaded pimple and these household items are just two rumored zit-zappers. If anyone finds rash cream in your medicine cabinet, we suggest sticking to a tried-and-true response: deny, deny, deny.
6. Pepto-Bismol Face Mask: The famous pink liquid that has long been used to fight tummy aches is also said to be effective in clearing and preventing blemishes. Who knew? Want to give the pink stuff a rest? Try Kiehl’s Acne Blemish Control Daily Skin Clearing Treatment for embarrassment-free, clear skin.