Header Ads

Tips for growing long healthy hair #long_hair



For a lucky few, enviably long hair just happens. For the rest of us, it takes patience, effort and some very deliberate changes in our haircare routine. If it seems like your hair just isn't growing as long or as quickly as you'd like, these pro tips will guide you in the right direction.


There are many options when it come to oil treatments. Some like to use olive oil, almond oil or vegetable oil but I’ve been liking coconut oil. You can read about all of the benefits and steps to using coconut oil on your hair here. I love the shine, the nourishing qualities and the growth stimulation.


I like to use hair, skin and nail vitamins like Biotin to help my hair grow faster. This really works well for me. My hair grows twice as fast!


I go back and forth between different conditioners but I try to use decent name brands like Herbal Essence or L’Orial. I use the products generously (not excessively) and I’m going to let them sit in my hair longer before I rinse it out so all of the goodness can have a chance to soak in.


This is something pretty new for me but I’ve read that washing or at least rinsing with cold water instead of hot will close the cuticles and give hair a shiny, more healthy appearance. I’ve been doing this for the last couple of days and it really seems to be working!


I have pretty straight hair after it’s combed and dried so occasionally I like to give myself a new look by adding curls. Heat from a curling iron can be harsh on hair. The heat can dry out or even burn your hair if you aren’t carful.


Ok, well this is one that I’m not very good at. Hair twirling is kind of a habit for me I guess. If you must twirl do so with care. Don’t stretch your hair or pull pieces out.



Powered by Blogger.