Header Ads

The Perfect Makeup for Humidity & Sweat #makeup_tips



Here are some makeup tips to look your best while you’re in the gym working your tooshy off.


Covergirl’s Waterproof Lash blast Mascara

Rain, sweat, or tears, this is the product that is going to hold up to any all of those circumstances. Not only is it extremely waterproof but also you get great volumizing lashes. There are tons of different kinds of waterproof mascara out there, but this particular one is in my price range, and I’m not having to break money out of my bank account to get awesome looking lashes.

You can get it from HERE.


L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow

One of the most annoying things about makeup is when your eyeshadow creases. When you’re pumping iron out you don’t want to worry about your eyes “melting.” L’Oreal’s Infallible eyeshadow has an amazing texture and not to mention crease resistant. They have so many colors to choose from that will hold up to all that sweat! Here comes that amazing word, waterproof! Your eyes will remain be-a-u-tiful!

You can get it from HERE.


Rimmel London’s Lasting Finish

I am constantly boating on the river and need makeup that holds up not only to H2O but my sweat from the yucky humidity. Rimmel London’s Lasting finish holds up to just that! It’s a lasting foundation for up to 25 hours that is heat and sweat proof! I love using this product for the gym.

You can get it from HERE.


Revlon’s Colorstay Eyeliner

I have been using this product for a couple months now and it rocks! This eyeliner stay’s on my eyes all day, no joke! I work at a job that is constantly running around and I certainly don’t have time to mess around with my makeup. After work I hit the gym and my eyeliner is still in place, even when I have sweat dripping down my face, there are no smudges or any signs of fading. I love this stuff! I don’t have to apply after work or after the gym. Truly a lifesaver!

You can get it from HERE.


Revlon’s Photo Ready Translucent Powder

This product works well before and after the gym. When I’m working out I don’t like the feeling of heavy makeup on my face, and this is just the opposite. It helps control shine and helps set foundation for longer lasting results. It seriously makes your skin look good in any light!

You can get it from HERE.




Powered by Blogger.