Header Ads

A twist, a flip, and a couple of pins: great for medium-length hair #Hairstyles



the easy chignon! I find this one easier to make really nice and much less hassle on medium length hair than long hair. You can of course make it on long hair too and I do make it on mine but when I did it on my friend Ida´s hair I did it so fast and easy making it the perfect every day hairstyle for days when you don´t have a lot of time to spend on your hair. Follow these easy steps to create it:

  1. Make a low ponytail. If you want to you can already now twist the hair a bit in the ponytail for added effect later.
  2. Make an inside out ponytail. You do this by creating a little hole just above the elastic of the ponytail then you take the ponytail and you flip it through from the outside to the inside.
  3. Now take the ponytail and roll it up and secure with bobbypins.
  4. Arrange it to look neat and nice!



Powered by Blogger.