The only reasons I bought this flat iron was because the price was right - only $44.23 and the reviews were great. For $44 I thought it would be worth the risk of not knowing the manufacturer to go ahead and get this since it is a professional flat iron. I had been using a Chi iron. After reading several reviews on Amazon about how others had a CHI that broke, I thought it might be a good idea for me to get this as a backup in case my own CHI breaks soon. Now my old CHI is the backup and the HSI is my main one!
This HSI flat iron is great. The features I love:
- Adjustable temperature control
- Swiveling cord so no tangles/twists
- Plastic behind the heated plates does not get too hot so I can grab that part when I need to
- Both straightens and curls my hair
- Smooth plates, nicely constructed so my hair doesn't get caught up in it and pulled out
I have very thick, curly hair and this flat iron does a quick job straightening my hair. i would recommend this product and would buy an HSI again if I had the need.
You can get it from Here.