5 Natural Treatments for Oily Scalp #Oily_Scalp
1. Apple Cider Vinegar: Acidic rinse can also make your scalp oil-free. So, mix equal amount of apple cider oil with warm water and use it as a rinse in shower after shampooing. The acidic properties of vinegar will remove oil from roots, scalp and it will also remove dandruff. You will start noticing the difference within 2-3 washes.
2. Lemon Juice: Applying lemon juice 2 times a week on scalp helps in removing excess oil and prevents greasy hair. Lemon is acidic in nature and thus it absorbs excess oil and will give you beautiful bouncy hair. Take 1 cup of lemon juice and mix it with 2 cup of water. after shampoo, apply this on your hair and let it stay for 5 minutes. then rinse off.
3. Alcohol or Beer: Washing hair with alcohol and beer helps in removing excess oil from scalp and that is why this treatment is very popular. Take beer and spread it on your scalp and leave for 10-12 minutes. Wash off the beer using warm water and you will instantly notice a shine and smoothness in your hair texture. Alcohol and beer has drying effect on scalp.
4. Blow Drying: To get rid of oily and greasy scalp you can also blow dry hair as it’s effective and used in parlors. First spray water on roots of hair and then using a paddle brush blow dry them.
5. Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera has nutrients that remove excess oil and dandruff from scalp and keep your hair smooth and silky. Extract fresh aloe Vera juice and apply it on your scalp and strands completely. Let it stay for 10 minutes and then shampoo as usual. Do this every time before washing your hair and get rid of oily scalp.