Makeup Tips For Sensitive Eyes #eye_makeup
1. Clean Your Brushes: One of the most important tips for sensitive eyes is that you should always keep in mind to clean your brushes regularly. Because dirt gets accumulated as you are using the brushes, so using unclean brushes might lead to eye infections.
2. Creamy Shadows: People with sensitive eyes always have a problem with powder eye shadows. Unlike the powder shadows, which flake, the creamy shadows are more suitable since they do not flake.
3. Avoid Lining Your Inner Eye: Many makeup artists recommend using white kohl pencil to line the inner eye line, in order to make them appear bigger. This would look good, but unfortunately people with sensitive eyes should avoid lining the inner eye.
4. Replace Your Products Often: Many of us might throw the products when we haven’t used those after a few months. But doing so can really help your sensitive eyes. Even though you had kept them clean, there is always the risk of bacteria getting into your makeup products.
5. Gentle Touch: Sensitive eyes should always be treated with gentle care. Along with using clean brushes, you should always clean your hands before applying eye makeup. Irritants get transferred easily to your eyes, so being hygienic would help avoid such problems.
6. Always Remove Makeup: Many of us have the habit of forgetting or feeling lazy to remove our makeup often. But this should not be the case if you have sensitive eyes. You should always make it a point to remove all the makeup in your eyes using a mild cleanser or with a makeup remover.