Header Ads

Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner



I'd never been convinced by white eyeliners, so when I was recommended this Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner in Nude for brightening tired eyes, I thought it sounded like a more natural looking alternative to try!

The eyeliner itself is soft and creamy in texture and has a good colour pay off without needing to apply a lot, despite it being nude. I've been using it on my waterline, where it glides on effortlessly without catching or tugging. It starts wearing off on me after three or four hours. I've read other blogger reviews that say it lasts all day on them, so I may have particularly watery eyes or something! It looks natural and definitely brightens up my eye area- it's become a part of my daily makeup routine now!

The Verdict: This is a great quality eyeliner and a staple for brightening tired eyes! I will definitely re-purchase. Ok, it doesn't last all day on me, but I can put up with re-applying considering it's so cheap!

you can get it from HERE.





Powered by Blogger.