Header Ads

Struggling with stubborn skin? Try this DIY blackhead remover #skin_care



This simple mix calls for two things. Honey (organic if possible) and baking soda. That’s it, just those two products that, if you’re like me, are in your panty/bathroom cabinet.

It’s a great multipurpose product to use for eliminating odor and exfoliating the skin.

Mix 2 tablespoons baking soda with 1 tablespoon of honey and combine to make a stiff and very sticky paste Then apply to your face.

Nothing fancy, just 2 everyday ingredients and 15-20 minutes of your time.

So there you have it. My treatment for fighting off these ugly blackheads using an easy & natural diy blackhead remedy that has worked for me throughout my entire girly girl years. I love that I can whip this up at a moments notice and see results immediately and plus it’s super inexpensive!



Powered by Blogger.