1. Heat a cup of olive oil on the stove until its hot, but not hot enough that it will burn your skin.
2. Grab your hair in your hand like a pony tail, and lower it into the olive oil, allowing the oil to saturate your unhealthy ends
3. Carefully over a sink, slowly pour the rest of the olive oil on your scalp, and comb through your hair. Massage your hair and scalp to evenly distribute the oil
4. Clip your hair up out of the way and let it sit for 15 minutes.
5. Thoroughly shampoo and condition your hair to finish the process :)
Repeat this process once a week for healthier, thicker, faster growing hair!
Tips: Olive oil can help you get healthier, thicker lashes as well! Get a small amount on the end of your q-tip and gently run it along the roots of your eye lashes every night. You’ll notice a difference in a matter of weeks!
If you want more DIYs just like this, you should see this book from Amazon.